The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77030 US
Posted: 06/01/2023 2023-06-01 2023-07-08 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: AZ827599518
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77030 | Location: Texas Medical Center
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Schedule: Monday-Friday; 8:30am-5:30pm | Salary: $17 an hour
Are you seeking a position close to home? A highly acclaimed healthcare organization in the Medical Center is seeking an Administrative Clerk who will compile and arrange data, process documents, and compose correspondence. If you have experience working in an administrative position in a healthcare setting and want to work close to home, submit your resume today to see what opportunities are available!
Administrative Clerk’s Responsibilities
- Complete weekly timekeeping responsibilities
- Conduct audits to ensure accuracy of report times by staff
- Schedule and make necessary arrangements for interviews
- Create and maintain employee files in compliance with established guidelines and Joint Commission requirements.
- Schedule classes, training sessions, and secure conference rooms.
- Act as a liaison between the contract agency and Patient Transportation Leadership
Administrative Clerk’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED is required; College courses in business practices or business administration are preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in performing administrative or responsible clerical work is required; experience in filing, office clerical work in a medical setting, or research protocol admin is highly preferred
- Provide excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills are required
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM, with a one-hour lunch break.
- $10 Parking Reimbursement
- The building is in the Medical Center with close access to Metrorail Park-N-Ride stations.
- Once hired full-time, you can apply for a comprehensive benefits package, including a Pension Plan, 100% paid PPO plan, and generous PTO package.
- For the duration of your employment with The Reserves Network, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $17 an hour
If you have experience working in an administrative position in a healthcare setting, now is the opportunity to work for an acclaimed healthcare organization – Apply today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in various industries and positions.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.