Omaha, NE 68102 US
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
• This Agile Coach role is a Direct Hire opportunity
• Flexible HYBRID schedule for candidates local to Omaha, NE
• REMOTE for candidates not local to Omaha, NE
• An exciting, friendly, “small company” atmosphere
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
• Bachelor's degree
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), or Professional Scrum Master (PSM)
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
• Knowledge of software development practices and procedures
• Experience working in application lifecycle management tools such as DevOps, JIRA, or Rally
• Experience as Product Owner
• 3+ years as a Scrum Master
• Experience with business analysis or project management
• Familiarity with continuous delivery and continuous integration
• Insurance industry and product knowledge
WHAT WILL YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
As an Agile Coach, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, training, coaching, and documentation of Agile methodology.
You will provide support at every stage of Agile evolution and share responsibility with department leadership for the evolution of the maturity of the Agile teams. You will also work with employees across widely varying levels and roles and identify, recommend, and collaborate on strategies for improvement.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Manage a team of Scrum Masters
• Agile Education and Training
• Create open communication and foster a collaborative environment
• Remove impediments in a timely manner and provide solutions to challenges
• Create and monitor metrics and prepare and present reports
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network:
• Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
• Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
• Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
• Industry competitive salary based on your experience/qualifications
• Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
• 401(k) plan
& Much more!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Agile Coach description and is interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.