The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Saint Petersburg, FL 33701 US
Posted: 02/06/2023 2023-02-06 2023-05-01 Industry: Professional Job Number: SC92642726
The Reserves Network is currently hiring an Architectural Assistant for a design build construction company located in downtown St. Petersburg, FL. As the Architectural Assistant, you will assist the architect with Auto CAD and Revitt programs designing multi-family buildings.
CALL OUR OFFICE NOW @ (813) 537 - 2622 or book your interview at https://bit.ly/3CxgzNa.
What a typical day will look like:
- Revise drawings and layouts to accommodate changes and enhancements.
- Assist and coordinate with Architect and Project Managers.
- Draft and prepare layout drawings of given structures, components and devices for multi-family developments.
- Produce draft design diagrams according to given specifications.
- Calculate dimensions and allowances with accurate precision.
- Collaborate with Architect, contractors and engineers on projects.
- Compile date and specification sheets.
What You Need:
- Minimum 3 years of experience using AutoCAD and Revit proficiently.
- Experience working in different design aspects of multi-family structures, including mid-rise condominiums and apartments.
- Broad understanding of Florida Building Codes.
What is in It for You
- Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00 pm
- Salary 60k – 75k per year
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and PTO available
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.