Omaha, NE 68138 US
Step into your next role as an Architectural Engineer with one of the nation’s premier providers of high-quality architectural precast components for a variety of building applications located in Omaha, NE! This exciting role is a direct hire opportunity, meaning you start as a permanent employee of the company from day one.
- Responsible for complete architectural precast panel design including structural calculations, panel reinforcement, connections, inserts for handling and erection loads.
- Ensures that all products conform to production, transportation and erection department standards, practices, and applicable codes.
- Responsible for checking shop/erection drawings and piece tickets for all pertinent information.
- Must have a MS in Civil Engineering (Structural) or a MS in Architectural Engineering (Structural)
- EIT Certification
- PE is preferred, but not required
- Solid compensation + profit sharing based on location performance
- 401K with Match
- Full Benefits: medical, dental, life, LTD &STD
- Travel reimbursement when necessary
If you think you’re a good fit for this Architectural Engineer role with this family-owned company with a tight-knit culture, apply today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.