Are you ready to join a leading industry in medical manufacturing components and make an impact on the way those who are in the medical field operate?
Our client is seeking additional team assembler workers who want to grow with their company and make an impact in their everyday lives.
Assembler Duties and Responsibilities:
• Construct, build, or rebuild custom equipment by fitting and assembling components according to blueprints, manuals, or schematics.
• Gathering bolts, clips, screws, glues, solders, and other hand equipment tools to fasten parts together.
• Setting up frames, and brackets as well as positioning parts and components in and on the machine frame.
• Inspecting, repairing, troubleshooting, and adjusting as needed and solving assembly or part issues.
Assembler Experience and Skills:
• Previous assembly, hand tools experiences, and/or relative experience.
• Beginner-level computer skills as you will have to enter data entry.
• Ability to see details at close range and pay close attention to detail.
• High School diploma or GED equivalent.
• Able to lift up to 40 pounds occasionally and aware of safety requirements.
What is in it for You:
• 1st shift opportunities –Temp to hire or Direct hire for the right person
• Great pay rate: $17 - $20/ hrs.
• When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
• Working early hours Monday - Friday – Giving you a work-life balance
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications