Apopka, FL 32703 US
- Read routers, blueprints, work instructions, and schematics to identify components and specifications that are required for assembly conformance.
- Inspection, removing and installing fasteners, painting, pressing pins, and other mechanical tasks.
- Light painting
- Regularly performs mechanical operations by hand, with tools and with machinery.
- Performs inspections of components before, during and after assembly process and documents results.
- Experience with Mechanical Assembly in a manufacturing and/or machine shop
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to perform basic blueprint reading and/or follow written specifications/instructions to conduct visual inspection or measuring
- Ability to use common hand tools and operate assembly machines
- Ability to follow demonstrated steps, make adjustments as needed, fitting and aligning to ordinary tolerances.
- Pay $14 - $18 per hour
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!