Lake Mary, FL 32746 US
- Measure parts effectively to guarantee conformity to print specifications.
- Determine if material supplied meets production requirements including edge quality, surface nonconformities, and paint defects including scratches.
- Fill out production paperwork including quality and timekeeping records. (824 QF-2)
- Perform basic setups involving prewritten programs.
- Read blueprints to determine characteristics required to monitor.
- Education: High school diploma or GED.
- Previous experience assembling products according to blueprints.
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Schedule: 6:00am – 2:30pm Monday - Friday
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
CALL OUR OFFICE NOW @ 407-774-7770 or book your interview at https://bit.ly/3QRVDEQ.