Play a critical role in the assembly of timeclocks when you become an Assembler for a leading manufacturer of timekeeping products in Meriden CT.
As an Assembler, you will assemble, inspect, and test completed units. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive pay of $15 an hour
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- On-site position located in the Meriden, CT area.
- 7:00 am – 3:30 pm Monday -Friday
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a 401K plan
Your New Role:
As an Assembler, you will have a big impact on the successful production of time-keeping products and meeting company goals. You'll assemble.
What You Need:
- High school diploma or GED
- 3-6 months of manufacturing experience
- Knowledge and skill in the use of standard mechanical and electrical instruments
- Good communication and decision-making skills.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call 203-272-6780
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.