Play a critical role with a company that specializes in energy conversion when you become an Assembler for a growing company that promotes the global transition to clean energy in Milwaukee, WI.
As an Assembler, you will assemble electric generators for wind turbines. You will have a big impact on clean energy conversion when partnering with an international company that operates in 21 countries. Use your experience and knowledge of assembly lines, customer service, blueprint reading, trucking, forklift, packing, picking, or scanners to land you a great opportunity as their newest assembler. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most to an Assembler:
• Competitive pay ranging from $17-$18 per hour
• Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
• On-site position located in the Milwaukee, WI area
• Monday through Thursday, 5:30 AM – 4:00 PM
• Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
Your New Role as an Assembler:
As an Assembler you will work in the Assembly department performing work in 3 areas: Assembly Prep, Assembly 1, and Assembly 2. Work from blueprints, work instructions, Standard Operating Procedures, and schematics to perform assembly. Use basic measuring tools, hand (impact wrenches, torque wrenches), power, pneumatic and hydraulic tools as necessary. Complete product inspection checks. You may also be required to use the overhead crane and forklift.
Assembler Experience and Skills:
• High School Diploma or GED required
• 1-2 years’ experience working with large scale assembly
• Ability to read, understand and follow detailed work instruction, have attention to detail and perform basic math calculations
• Experience using measuring devices and power tools
• Must be reliable and have good attendance and the ability to thrive in a team environment
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today. If you would like additional information, call 414-453-9545.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.