North Ridgeville, OH 44039 US
Do you love football? Want to be a part of our team? We have partnered with Riddell, leader in sports equipment manufacturing located in North Ridgeville, Ohio who is seeking dedicated assemblers to join a successful and growing team.
What You Will Do:
- Position and align components for assembly.
- Work with small hand tools
- Rework, repair and replace damaged parts.
- Inspect, operate and test products to verify functioning, capabilities, and conformance to specifications.
- Manual dexterity for operating equipment and tools
- Flexibility with schedule, ability to work mandatory overtime.
- Ability to think critically and solve problems.
- 1st shifts available.
- Pay rate of $16.50/HR or more.
- Direct Hire opportunity!
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today. If you would like additional information, call 440.353.8654.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.