Located in Strongsville, OH. This state-of-the-art facility provides innovative solutions for electronics, transportation, and medical applications. Be on the cutting edge of inspired lighting solutions when you use your attention to detail skills as an Assembler!
1st shift Monday – Thursday 6am-4:30pm (3-day weekend!)
Pay Rate: $15+/hr.
What You Will Do:
- Assembly of products from drawings, sketches, tables, charts, schedules, blueprints, and written and oral instructions.
What You Need:
- Ability to read measurements on calipers, micrometers, and other required measuring equipment.
- Able to stand or sit for an entire shift
- Perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment to assure delivery requirements.
- Clear communication (oral and written) skills and ability to keep accurate records.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic computer skills.
What is in it For You:
- Temp to hire
- Increase at hire
- Multiple Healthcare plans
- Accident, disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Card
- Referral Bonus
To apply please contact our Brunswick office at 330-273-2600
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.