The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Strongsville, OH 44136 US
Posted: 03/15/2023 2023-03-15 2023-04-21 Industry: Assembly Job Number: JL884489217
Located in Strongsville, OH. This state-of-the-art facility provides innovative solutions for electronics, transportation, and medical applications. Be on the cutting edge of inspired lighting solutions when you use your attention to detail skills as an Assembler!
1st shift Monday – Thursday 6am-4:30pm (3-day weekend!)
Pay Rate: $16/hr.
What You Will Do:
- Assembly of products from drawings, sketches, tables, charts, schedules, blueprints, and written and oral instructions.
What You Need:
- Ability to read measurements on calipers, micrometers, and other required measuring equipment.
- Ability to stand or sit for an entire shift
- Perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment to assure delivery requirements.
- Clear communication (oral and written) skills and ability to keep accurate records.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic computer skills.
What is in it For You:
- Temp to hire
- Increase at hire
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
To apply please contact our Brunswick office at 330-273-2600
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.