The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Suwanee, GA 30024 US
Posted: 03/27/2023 2023-03-27 2023-05-01 Industry: Assembly Job Number: MC748777314
Assembler Associate $16.50
Do you want to be part of an innovative, employee-first, environment? For over 40 years, our client has been supplying heavy-duty truck supply distributors throughout the world. Quality, continual improvement, and customer satisfaction are at the heard of their company culture. If you want to be proud of the organization that you work in, this is the opportunity for you!
This is a temp-to-perm opportunity that will allow you to enhance your career while gaining valuable experience. Apply today!
- Read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures
- Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the process
- Take precision measurements to ensure perfect fit of components
- Select or modify components according to measurements and specifications
- Align material and put together parts to build more complex units
- Check output to ensure highest quality
- Maintain equipment in good condition
- Keep records of production quantities and time
- Report on issues, malfunction, or defective parts
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as assembler
- Technical knowledge and ability to read blueprints, drawings etc.
- Ability in using tools (e.g., clamps) and machines (e.g., presses)
- Good understanding of quality control principles
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and physical condition
- High school diploma: Higher degree from a technical school will be appreciated
What’s In It For You:
- $16.50 an hour with career advancement opportunities
- Medical, dental, vision, long & short disability
- 401k (5% match)
- 2nd Shift 3pm to 1:30am Monday to Thursday
When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Please call our office at 678.291.9225 if you have any questions. If you are an Assembler Associate that is looking for an opportunity for growth and has a drive for results and accountability, this is the job for you. Click apply today!