Play a critical role in electronic solutions that work, when you become an Electronic Assembler for a Veteran-owned small business in Torrington. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive $15.00 - $18.34 an hour
- 1st shift 6:48 am – 3:18 pm
- Set up and calibrate circuits, components, instruments, and mechanical assemblies
- The position is located in Torrington, CT
Your New Role:
As an Electronic Assembler, you will assemble PCB layout and design, and upper-level chassis, control panels, and cable and Harness assembly, using LEAN manufacturing and Six Sigma principles.
What You Need:
- Minimum of two years of electronics experience, training, and/or education
- Ability to prep or hand-place components
- Ability to select appropriate processes from instructions
- Ability to operate manufacturing equipment, complete labeling and SMT Kitting
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today. If you would like additional information, call 203-272-6780.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field.
Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.