Play a critical role in partnering with a transportation industry innovator when you become an assembler for their five star warehouse where they design tarp systems in Valley, NE.
As an assembler, you will be working in a warehouse environment preparing a variety of tarps for shipment. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Pay of $18 an hour
- On-site position located in the Omaha area
- 1st shift, 7:30am-4:00pm Monday-Friday
- Benefits include; Benefits in a Card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision, Additional benefits such as: group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life, and identity theft ,Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card, Loyalty Bonus: earn $400 for every 1200 hours worked
Your New Role:
- Work in a warehouse environment
- Measuring and cutting tarps
- Storing and packaging
What You Need:
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment screening
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.