Griffin, GA 30224 US
- Installing electrical conduit and wiring into Generator enclosures while maintaining a consistent appearance between units and teams. Land and terminate wiring into electrical panels following wiring schematics and blue prints for instructions. Work in teams to support the required build schedule and testing of units when finished.
- The Electrical Technician position should be proficient with wiring blue prints, understand cable tray layout and conduit runs. The incumbent may be required to perform the initial layout of the conduit and wire trays then communicate to the engineering team for detailing prints. This position will float to work in any area of the enclosure production line, test and repair, as needed, to meet daily production requirements.
- Normal routine adjustments with equipment and a normal level of problem identification and resolution are necessary in performing job
- Communicate effectively with inter/intra shift employees. Daily contact may also require a wide range of contacts within and outside the company
- Able to work at a fast pace, medium to heavy duty assembly, technical environment
- May involve frequent bending, stooping, and kneeling, twisting, turning, climbing, and standing on concrete for 10 hours
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs and withstand frequent repetitive movement. Some positions require the ability to perform tasks on a moving conveyor under time constraints
- Technical Degree or Electrical Technician Certifications
- At least 6 months previous manufacturing/mechanical experience; One year of previous assembly or troubleshooting/repairing/operating equipment experience
- Two years electrical wiring experience; Experience with electrical point to point trouble shooting with multi meter
- Experience with hand tools or various power tools (which could include hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical)
- $15+ an hour with career advancement opportunities
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!