The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Smyrna, GA 30082 US
Posted: 05/03/2023 2023-05-03 2023-07-01 Industry: Warehouse Job Number: CH152619425
We are currently searching for motivated, mechanically inclined Assembler to fill open positions in the Smyrna, GA location. Glock is a leading global manufacturer of firearms and revolutionized the firearms industry. If you thrive in an organization that promotes teamwork, recognizes your value, and invests in your personal and professional development we want to talk to you about our unique opportunity.
Our client Glock is currently searching for motivated, mechanically inclined, dedicated candidates to fill their open positions.
What you will do:
- Assemble Glock firearms and products according to company procedures and productivity goals as well as internal
- Fully understand and strictly adhere to all Glock safety policies while on company property or representing Glock.
- Build and inspect subassembly – ensure proper trigger parts and configurations per BOM while inspecting parts for defects.
What you will need:
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on an Assembly Line, in a team and quota-based environment
- Good communication
- Ability to stand for a long period of time
- High school diploma and GED
- Interest in firearms and/or experience
- 1-2 years of experience in manufacturing assembly work
- Communication skills
What’s in it for you:
- $0 monthly cost for single HMO Healthcare Plans
- HMO $20.00 month for a family
- 40% discount merchandise
- $2 shift differential (when applicable)
- Secured worksite
- Advancement Opportunities
- 401k after 90 days 2-6 vested
- Weekly pay
- Referral Bonus
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
If you have any questions, please contact our Lithia Springs Branch if you have any questions 770-996-1503.