The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Berea, OH 44017 US
Posted: 03/14/2023 2023-03-14 2023-04-20 Industry: Assembly Job Number: JT47967839
Our client has is a worldwide corporation manufacturing and distributing products for the life science, fine chemicals, diagnostics, and dosimetry markets for over 50 years. Due to service expansion, we are currently searching for motivated and dedicated candidates to fill their open positions.
- High volume production involving the weighing, tubing, dispensing, and packaging of materials.
- Manually close tubes using screw caps.
- Use of a dispensing gun/filler.
- Counting out and Inventory control of products used in production.
- Assemble kits, including boxing and labeling.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a detailed production worker.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to be very organized.
- Experience working in a clean room or under ventilation hood for extended periods of time.
- Ability to measure and operate a weigh scale.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Prescreen testing required.
- Clean, safe work environment
- 1st shift: 7:00am-3:30pm
- When you work as an employee with The Reserves Network you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
If you are an Assembly Worker that is looking for an opportunity for growth and has a drive for results and accountability, this is the job for you. Click apply today!
For more information contact our Lakewood office at 216-227-3600 OR if interested please send a resume to: Lakewood@trnstaffing.com