Our client has been an industry leader in the Mentor area for over 35 years. Due to growth, we are currently searching for a motivated candidate with strong manual dexterity to fill their open Assembly position.
Assembler Duties include:
- Position and align components for assembly
- Position parts and subassemblies using templates
- Assemble connectors using a single bolt, nut and washers
Assembler Requirements include:
- Good hand / eye coordination
- Strong manual dexterity and speed
- Ability to read and interpret instructions
- Solid time management skills
Assembler Benefits include:
- Clean, climate-controlled environment
- Referral Bonuses
- $15/hr. base pay for training then piece work rate
Please click below to apply and call our Mentor branch office at 440.974.7171.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications