Assistant Commercial Property Manager
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77060 | Location: North Houston
Employment Type: Direct Hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm | Salary: $60,000.00 per year
We are looking for an energetic Assistant Commercial Property Manager, a true customer service professional with excellent interpersonal skills. Work on a team that is built around adaptability & flexibility, service passion, professionalism, ethic for work integrity, communication, and teamwork. Our client believes in the foundation of building strong customer relationships which has made their company have continued growth and success in the commercial real estate industry!
Assistant Commercial Property Manager’s Responsibilities
- Plans, assigns, and directs the activities of the administrative staff, including training
- Assists the Property Manager in managing all services on the property, including landscaping, janitorial, security, elevator maintenance, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, architectural, etc.
- Conducts routine property inspections to prevent or inspect repairs
- Reviews all lease and contract abstracts, including management agreements
- Assumes responsibility for all accounting and financial functions, including budget preparation, A/P and A/R, and monthly/quarterly financial reporting
- Directs tenant retention functions/activities
- Performs other duties as assigned
Assistant Commercial Property Manager’s Qualifications
- A minimum of 3 years of previous property management experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Real Estate Salesperson’s license for leasing and management
- CPM or RPA designation is a plus
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Word is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication is required in addition to strong planning and organizational skills
Company Culture & Perks
- Free garage parking
- Well-established company with longevity!
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Benefits offered to full-time employees include 401K Plan, Medical, Dental, Vision. and Life Insurance; LTD/STD Disability Coverage, Paid Holidays, PTO (including vacation, sick, bereavement, and your birthday off!)
Salary: $60,000.00 per year
If you are an Assistant Commercial Property Manager professional with a proven track record and leadership skills, then apply today!
With ExecuTeam Staffing, you are never just a resume. We are proud to be Houston’s leading employment agency for over 30 years, acting as the trusted partner in your success. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and Temporary positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are seeking career advancement or a recent graduate, our team will give you the respect, care, and attention you deserve. View more open positions at www.executeam.com
ExecuTeam is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers in a variety of industries and positions. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.