The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77092 US
Posted: 05/19/2023 2023-05-19 2023-07-01 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: SC714205518
$75 - $79/hr | 9000 Southwest Freeway
Monday – Friday 8 am 5 pm
Bring your unwavering accounting skills and ambition to assist our client’s accounting team. We are seeking a detailed Assistant Controller of a major healthcare organization in Houston, Texas. Use your strong analytical, technology, communication and organizational skills to make a difference. If you have the required experience and accounting background that meets the requirements, apply today. Only those candidates who meet the requirements will be considered. Your Assistant Controller expertise will be an asset to the accounting department.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for financial and grant accounting, treasury services, investments, financial reporting
- Maintain chart of accounts and report structures within the financial reporting software
- Prepare monthly invoices for contracts with County and State agencies
- Respond to requests from Center management, auditors and stakeholders
- Prepare Monthly Financial Report for Board of Directors
- Prepare quarterly CARE reports submitted to DSHS and DADS
- Prepare the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Chief Financial Officer
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor of Accounting from an accredited University-required (will not consider a Bachelor of Finance)
- Experience with Federal/State/Local cost reimbursable grant/contract accounting, drawdown and reporting-required
- Experience with ERP software systems-required
- Familiarity with OMB Circular 133 requirements-a plus
- CPA-a plus and governmental accounting-a plus
- Nights and weekends may be needed
What Is In It For You:
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly Pay Periods
- Gain Additional Experience As An Assistant Controller
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply today!
About The Reserves Network
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in various industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.
The Reserves Network and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.