Assistant General Manager
Greenfield, IN 46140 US
Support the General Manager in leading and implementing plant processes and KPIs to achieve targets. Ensure compliance with company policies while monitoring, training, and maintaining facility operations. Collaborate with leadership to enhance efficiency, safety, and quality.
- Develop and execute plant budget and performance metrics.
- Improve customer and company expectations fulfillment.
- Monitor all facility functions: Safety, HR, Quality, Production, etc.
- Manage daily productivity, shipping, receiving, and data entry.
- Supervise Shift Supervisors for staffing and productivity.
- Enhance facility operations for quality and efficiency.
- Provide coverage for the General Manager and ensure policy adherence.
- Support assigned future projects by senior management.
- 2-to-4-year degree in management or equivalent experience.
- Background in Lean or 6 Sigma.
- OSHA safety training preferred.
- 5+ years management in high-volume production/warehousing.
- Experience managing 100+ personnel in a 24-hour facility.
- Safety program management experience.
- Fluent in spoken Spanish preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Understanding of P&L and budget process.
- Familiarity with wage, hour, employee relations, and safety laws.
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Office Suite proficiency.