When you step into the role of Assistant Maintenance Manager, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company and the community they serve. Your plastics molding expertise will strengthen a progressive environment, spearheading the maintenance department across all Erie plant locations.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive salary reflecting your expertise and leadership
- Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 3:30pm – enjoy weekends off!
- Located in Erie and Lake City, PA
Your New Role:
Join an environmentally friendly company in Lake City that produces custom injection mold products, including assembly, bagging, and kitting, and recycles post-industrial waste. You will be responsible for safety, maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, inspections, preventative measures, and helping to supervise across all locations.
Part of your new responsibilities will include performing maintenance and repairs of plumbing, mechanical, and electrical equipment as well as inspecting and testing the machinery and equipment used.
- Six or more years of related experience, preferably in plastic processing manufacturing
- Excellent mechanical skills, including welding
- Experience in electrical distribution (24-480V)
- A positive attitude and leadership traits, while being a self-motivated team player.
- Working knowledge of mechanical, electric, and hydraulic systems on plastics equipment
- A positive attitude working in a team environment
Your New Organization:
This is an innovative healthcare organization recognized as one of the nation’s best at providing exceptional patient care. They work hard to solve medicine’s biggest challenges and turn discoveries into new therapies and treatments.
Enjoy an industry-competitive salary that recognizes your expertise and value with solid benefits including health, vision, and dental as well as 401(k) and generous paid time off.
For additional information, call (814) 774-3842.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.