Associate Financial Analyst needed to fill a new position for a well-respected client located in Missouri. Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- Contract to hire potential (4-month contract to start)
- Competitive salary of $30/hour
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Microsoft Excel proficiency required
- Associate’s degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years of experience in healthcare, particularly healthcare group purchasing required
- 1+ years of experience in medical product knowledge preferred
- Strong analytical skills required
WHAT WILL YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
As the Associate Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for performing new member recruitment cost analysis and product cross-reference comparisons ensuring accurate and clinically sound illustration of the program’s pricing benefits.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Execute and manage financial data dashboards, scorecards, and other metric-driven analytical assessments that accurately reflect the state of the program
- Facilitate data management communications to stakeholders, driving compliance and increasing revenue
- Utilizing data query tools, such as Sales Reporting, CatScan, vendor spreadsheets, etc. to create and maintain metric reporting, integrating data from multiple sources
- Provide ongoing analytical assistance as it relates to the management of the program
- Act a product cross-reference subject matter expert
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network Team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Associate Financial Analyst description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.