Play a critical role in the design and building of multi-sports equipment when you become an Associate Manufacturing Engineer for a leading manufacturer of Sports and recreation equipment in Waterford CT. As an Associate Manufacturing Engineer, you will Spend 80% of your time on the production floor and 20% of your time in office. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive pay of $30-$35 an hour
- On-site position located in Waterford CT.
- Direct Hire opportunity with growth access and client benefits
- 8:00 am –4:30 pm Monday -Friday
Your New Role:
- As an Associate Manufacturing Engineer, you will Assist with machine qualifications for tube bending machinery, 3-axis CNC bender and fabrication equipment.
What You Need:
- 2-5 years’ experience
- Associate degree in manufacturing engineer or mechanical engineer
- Must be proficient in the latest 3-D modeling software, preferably Autodesk Inventor
- Strong attention to detail and possess a high level of accuracy.
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefit package. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call 203-272-6780
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.