The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Strongsville, OH 44149 US
Posted: 03/01/2023 2023-03-01 2023-04-20 Industry: Warehouse Job Number: SG670195213
Our client has been an industry leader in fasteners for many years in Strongsville, OH. We are looking to bring on new, hardworking individuals to fill their 1st shift order puller position in their growing distribution center.
• 1st shift, Monday through Friday
• 8:00am – 4:30pm
• Auditing Pick Ticket against pulled parts in a timely manner
• Verifying bar code/customer park label matches pick ticket
• Loading material on to customer trucks/LTL Trucks
• Verifying Packing Slip(s) and tracking sticker(s) are placed on the correct skid(s)
• Housekeeping of the auditing/dock area
• Unloading Trucks to help receiving as needed
• Organize Floor to keep shipments together by truck line
• Not afraid of heights
• Stand all day
• Attention to detail
• Able to read and accurately match job ticket to orders
• Always alert to ensure safety
• Able to receive and follow instructions and communicate with co-workers
• Able to lift up to 50lbs.
• Steel toed shoes
What is in it for you:
When you work as a contract employee with The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as Accident, Disability, Life, 401K, and our referral bonus program!
• Direct Deposit and Pay Cards available
To apply please contact our Brunswick office at 330-273-2600
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.