Auto Painter – 2nd Shift
Competitive pay ranging from $21.00 - $23.00 an hour
Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
On-site position located in Winter Park, FL
Monday – Thursday 4:30 pm – 3:00 am
Become a vital contributor to the dynamic world of vehicle manufacturing by joining our team as an Auto Painter with a prominent industry leader based in Winter Park, FL. Your expertise will play a crucial role in shaping the future of automotive innovation. Join us and be a key player in driving excellence in the heart of the manufacturing process.
Your New Role:
- As an Auto Painter, you are responsible for applying sub-coatings and finish coatings to all metal components and finished product
- Mix coatings with thinner and catalyst to correct mixture, using color mixture equipment
- Apply coatings with all types of spray equipment to meet coverage and gloss standards
- Paint the parts and understand the acceptable quality of finish
- Clean and inspect parts prior to painting
- Fulfill all painting requirements to include from parts painting to complete vehicle paint, both in solid and metallic colors
- Check all painted materials for proper surface condition and proper paint preparations and repair as required
What You Need:
- 2-5 years previous experience with automotive painting.
- Knowledge of painting, sanding, bonding, and paint mixing.
- Must possess mechanical aptitude and mathematical skills.
- Ability to determine the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Submit your application online in one easy step!
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.