The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Winter Park, FL 32792 US
Posted: 05/23/2023 2023-05-23 2023-07-01 Industry: Industrial Job Number: SC60832427
The Reserves Network is currently hiring an Auto Painter for a busy automotive manufacturer in the Winter Park area. The Auto Painter will be responsible for applying sub-coatings and finish coatings to all metal components and finished product. Fulfill all painting requirements to include from parts painting to complete vehicle paint, both in solid and metallic colors. Mix all products according to specifications. Check all painted materials for proper surface condition and proper paint preparations and repair as required.
What a typical day will look like:
- Mix coatings with thinner and catalyst to correct mixture, using color mixture equipment.
- Apply coatings with all types of spray equipment to meet coverage and gloss standards.
- Correct errors in application of all types of coatings.
- Paint the parts and understand the acceptable quality of finish.
- Clean and inspect parts prior to painting.
- Mix and spray all products used.
- Maintain spray equipment to meet operational standards, but not including repair of equipment.
What you need:
- 2-5 years previous experience with automotive painting
- Knowledge of painting, sanding, bonding, and paint mixing
- Must possess mechanical aptitude and mathematical skills
- Ability to determine the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Prescreen testing required
What is in It for You:
- 1st Shift – 6:00am – 4:30pm Mon - Thurs
- Pay $20.00 - $21.00 per hour
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Call our office now @ 407-774-7770 or book your interview at https://bit.ly/3QRVDEQ.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.