Play a critical role in being part of an exciting team when you become a Bakery Associate for our client that is a leading manufacturer of great tasting, high-quality foods. Our client has been in business for over 125 years and is a socially responsible company that is passionate about their core values and supporting the community where they live and work
As an Order Picker you will be responsible for making, packing and assisting in the productions of various food products. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive pay of $15.00 an hour plus $0.50 night shift premium
- Schedule: Monday to Thursday 6:30 am to 6:30 pm or 6:30 pm to 6:30 am plus overtime on Friday when needed
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a 401K plan
Your New Role:
As a Bakery Associate, you will be producing, packing and preparing finished goods pallets of various baked goods.
What You Need:
- Be able to lift 25 pounds on a consistent basis
- Be able to sort and place finished products into boxes to be shipped
- Work with team members to ensure proper counts and pallet integrity
- Be able to adhere to PPE requirements such as hair nets, ear protection and safety glasses
- Able to stand the entire 12 hour shift
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment screening
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call the Elkin office at 336-835-2559.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.