As a Batch Maker, you will be responsible for using equipment to mix or blend raw materials/chemicals according to specifications, weighing, or measuring ingredients. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive pay ranging from $20 - $23 an hour base on experience
- Temporary opportunity: Gain hands-on experience and expand your skill set.
- On-site position located in Alsip, IL
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 6:00am to 2:30pm
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a 401K plan
Your New Role:
As a Batch Maker, you will be a big asset to the company. Responsible of measuring, adding, mixing, and blending raw materials into finished batches.
What You Need:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of experience in production/manufacturing environment
- Batch processing in chemical Manufacturing
- Understanding and following standardized work instructions
- Maintaining good workplace housekeeping
- Measuring, adding, mixing, and blending raw materials
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search. Work where you want, when you want, and as often as you want. We offer both long-term positions for steady work and short-term positions for those seeking extra cash.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call us at 708-598-9200.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.