Bilingual Client Services Representative
Omaha, NE 68102 US
Check out this amazing opportunity to work with this internet-driven company that offers business insurance, such as workers’ comp, liability, commercial auto, and umbrella policies. They have an opportunity for a bilingual customer service representative. This company is looking for enthusiastic service professionals to join and grow with their team. Offering a professional environment and room to grow you don't want to miss out on this one. Don't miss this chance to join a supportive team.
What matters most as a bilingual CSR:
- $15.73 an hour PLUS incentives
- Temp- Hire opportunity
- Professional development offered
- Monday to Friday work schedule
- 3 medical plans, dental and vision
- Additional benefits such as: group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life, and identity theft
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card.
Your new role as a bilingual CSR:
- Maintaining industry leading service standards
- Timely entry of all inbound leads
- Availability and dependability to multitask
- Highly focused on a total team environment
Your experience as a bilingual CSR:
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of customer service experience required
- Experience in the insurance industry
- Auto insurance experience preferred
- Current P&C License preferred but not required
Your career partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.