Join a legal organization based in Conroe, Texas. As the newest Bilingual Collector, you will be responsible for the collection of delinquent business personal property and mobile home accounts. With your strong communication skills, you will have a profound impact on the collection of delinquent accounts. You will be part of a customer-driven team that is committed to excellent customer service while handling a high-volume workload. A national law firm with a friendly and dedicated team makes this a stellar place to land and learn the skills to advance your career.
What Matters Most to a Bilingual Collector:
- Competitive hourly pay of $16.34 an hour
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- On-site position in a collaborative and supportive environment
- Located in Conroe, Texas
- Pre-employment screening required
Bilingual Collector's Experience:
- Must be Bilingual; Spanish and English
- Valid Texas Driver License, insurance, and reliable transportation
- Possess basic legal knowledge
- Detail-oriented and organized with the ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, data entry, reviewing accounts in arrears, the art of negotiation and payment plans experience will be beneficial in this role
Your New Organization:
This is a legal company, recognized for its commitment to its customers. They work hard to deliver the best customer service.
Enjoy an open and courteous environment with solid benefits, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Take the leap towards professional fulfillment. Grow your career as a collector at this national law firm. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
For additional information, call 713.621.9895.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.