The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Bilingual Customer Services Representative- HHSC
Houston, TX 77054 US
Posted: 05/31/2023 2023-05-31 2023-07-01 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: SC307331512
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
$16.50/hr. | Corporate Centre Drive
8:00 am to 8:00 pm Monday – Friday and 8:00 am to 1:00 pm Saturdays
Long Term Assignment
A well-known healthcare client in Southwest Houston is looking to hire several Bilingual Customer Service Representatives who will provide top-notch customer service to answer Health Plan Member’s calls pertaining to inquiries, questions, and concerns including enrollment, benefit interpretation, and eligibility for medical care while following HIPAA guidelines.
What You Will Do:
- Answer incoming calls and make outbound calls to introduce new plan benefits for existing policyholders
- Provide eligibility and benefit information
- Provide support by answering questions regarding the new plan year benefits
What You Will Need:
- Call center experience is required
- Must be bilingual
- Must show Proof of COVID Vaccine
- Healthcare or Insurance call center experience preferred, not required
- Medical Terminology
- Ability to multitask
- High school diploma or GED required
- Able to handle high call volume
- Microsoft Word/Excel
- Eligible To Enroll in Medical, Dental, And Vision Insurance, 401K, Direct Deposit, And Our Referral Bonus Program!
- Weekly Pay Periods
- Direct Deposit Offered
- A Company Focused On Houston's Health And Wellness
- Metro Bus Accessible
- Shopping & Restaurants Nearby
- Easy Access on and off Freeways
- Company provides a safe COVID environment
- Excellent CSR training provided
- Experience a diverse and inviting work culture
Apply today to register for the next upcoming training class which starts soon! If you enjoy helping the community that you live in and have a passion for helping others --- This position starts very soon!
About The Reserves Network
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.
The Reserves Network and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.