Bilingual Enrollment Analyst I
Zip Code: Pearland, TX 77584 | Location: Highway 288 South Area
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Billing Services | Salary: $19 an hour
Team1Medical Staffing is partnering with one of Pearland’s recognized healthcare organizations in seeking a Bilingual Enrollment Analyst I to help process the organization’s enrollment applications for various health plan product lines. Whether it be now or later, you do not want to miss out on this opportunity. Submit your resume today and see where this opportunity will take you!
Bilingual Enrollment Analyst I’s Responsibilities
- Process the organization’s enrollment applications for various health plan product lines.
- Respond to incoming calls from members, the clinic, or other health plan representatives and may initiate outgoing calls to verify enrollment status.
- Analyze eligibility media, utilize various system applications or databases, process incoming files, and work on edits for 100,000(+) managed care members.
- Maintain the enrollment integrity of the EPIC and Health Plan Enrollment systems.
Bilingual Enrollment Analyst I’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- A minimum of 2 - 3 years of working experience in the healthcare industry is required.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is required.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook is required.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret technical reports, query reports, and provide feedback to the appropriate personnel.
- Strong attention to detail, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check.
Company Culture & Perks
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, with no weekends to offer a good life/work balance.
- Work for a healthcare organization that values patient care, customer satisfaction, and a supportive environment.
- During employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $19 an hour
Submit your resume today and see where this opportunity will take you!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the United States. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical, A Reserves Network Company, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.
Be sure to click on the link and apply for this opportunity today. For more information or questions, call our office at 713-590-2980.