Bilingual Intake Coordinator
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77040 | Location: Northwest Houston | Highway 290 North
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Billing Services | Salary: $18 an hour
Step into the role of the Bilingual Intake Coordinator to impact one of Houston's prominent public healthcare organizations. Join a leading healthcare facility where you will perform as a clinical provider to maintain and promote the health of patients requiring acute care. Today is the day for you to submit your resume and see where this opportunity will take you!
Bilingual Intake Coordinator’s Responsibilities
- Collect and finalize the necessary information for new patient referrals
- Input information into the database system
- Validate patient eligibility and insurance coverage
- Maintain communications with referral sources and relevant departments about any progress or change
Bilingual Intake Coordinator’s Qualifications
- A High School Diploma or GED is required
- One (1) year of experience working in a medical office or facility setting is required
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is required
- Essential knowledge of the content, intent, and application of HIPAA, federal, and state regulations is required
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in computer and relevant software applications is required
Company Culture & Perks
- Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., with subject working weekends.
- The location of the building is just off Highway 290 and has close access to various restaurants and shopping centers to enjoy!
- During employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $18 an hour
Submit your resume today and see where this opportunity can take you in your career!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the United States. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical, A Reserves Network Company, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.