When you enter the role of Bilingual Marketing Support, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your marketing expertise will strengthen an established environment, spearheading assistance for the marketing department with customer inquiries and maintaining various reports for the agents on hand.
Join this stimulating role and make a lasting difference in your career today!
What Matters Most to a Bilingual Marketing Support Representative:
- Competitive hourly rate of $17.00 - $19.00
- Interim opportunity: A unique chance to showcase your skills and contribute to the organization's success
- Onsite position: Be at the forefront of change and collaborate with a dedicated team onsite
- The location of the position is immediately off the Northwest Freeway 290 with easy access to and off the freeway
- Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Your New Role as a Bilingual Marketing Support Representative:
Join w well-known Texas-based insurance organization based in Houston, TX as the Bilingual Marketing Support. You will answer all incoming phone calls, greet visitors as they walk in, maintain a general email box for all agent updates, write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents, maintain filing systems (both electronic and physical), and establish agent information in an internal program for online enrollment.
Bilingual Marketing Support Representative:
- A High School Diploma or GED is required
- Bilingual in Spanish & English is required
- Must have proficient knowledge of various programs and applications such as Microsoft Office Suite (Teams, SharePoint, Word), Zoom, Webex Teams, IBM AS400, etc
- Ability to meet personal or team qualitative and quantitative situations is required
- Strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and time management skills are required
Your New Organization:
This is a well-respected and Texas-based insurance company, recognized for its equality of service to clients and has demonstrated its commitment to honoring claims and processing them with professionalism and care.
Join this leadership opportunity and make a lasting impact. Become the Bilingual Marketing Support at this established insurance-based organization. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today. For additional information, call 713-952-6760.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Please submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.