The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Bilingual Patient Account Representative- Surprise Billing Department
Houston, TX 77081 US
Posted: 05/23/2023 2023-05-23 2023-07-08 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: CP8165252106
Bilingual Patient Account Representative
$18/hr. | Loop Central Drive 77081
Contract – Temp to Hire
We have partnered with a major healthcare system seeking a Bilingual Patient Account Representative to assist patients with eligibility, EOBS and claim status in Spanish or other languages. This position requires the representative to be fluent in Spanish and English.
What You Will Do:
- Utilize payor websites to get information on eligibility, EOBs, claim status and online inquiries like Avidity, Aetna, Cigna, Human, WellCare, Tricare, United Healthcare, Amerigroup, Molina
- Ensure work queues are worked daily and monitor follow-up activities
- Update the system, and report payment variances, claim rejections, payor reimbursement issues, or other system issues immediately to management.
- Complete account reviews including reviewing EOBS, RAS and correspondence
- Monitor account reimbursement daily
- Update patient demographic, insurance, and other patient information.
- Apply appropriate adjustments on accounts contractual including adjustments or a write-off
- Research denied claims and determines the appropriate course of action to resolve account balances through EPIC Account work queues
- Identifies issues that are creating denials and works with associated departments to prevent future denials
What You Will Need:
- BEING BILINGUAL IS A MUST
- Previous patient account representative experience
- EPIC Software experience
- EOBs, claims, eligibility
- Understanding of major insurance carriers
If you are bilingual and have experience in a medical setting with EOBs, claims, and eligibility, apply today!
About The Reserves Network
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.
The Reserves Network and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.