Bilingual Patient Account Representative
Zip Code: Sugar Land, TX 77479 | Location: Fort Bend County
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Surgery | Salary: $17 - $20 an hour
An award-winning healthcare organization is teaming up with Team1Medical in search of a Bilingual Patient Account Representative. This position will ensure medical necessity compliance, verify eligibility, and post payments. If you demonstrate these skills and want to establish a strong foundation, this is the time to do so. Apply today!
Bilingual Patient Account Representative’s Responsibilities
- Obtain demographic, insurance, and financial information from the patient or guarantor
- Schedule patient appointments and enter the required information in the system promptly
- Explain all required forms to the patient or guarantor and obtain the necessary signatures
- Verify insurance eligibility and benefits and ensure all notifications and authorizations are completed within the required timeframes
Bilingual Patient Account Representative’s Qualifications
- A High School Diploma or GED is required
- 2 years of experience in a hospital or medical business office setting is required
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is required
- Proficient typing and keyboarding skills are highly preferred
Company Culture & Perks
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with no weekends!
- Once hired full-time, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package, including a pension plan, 100% PTO plan, and generous PTO package.
- During employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $17 - $20 an hour
If you are searching for a position that requires you to put your best customer service skills on the table, then apply today!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the United States. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical, A Reserves Network Company, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.