Step into the role of Bilingual Public Health Educator to impact one of Houston's progressive public health clinics. Join a leading healthcare facility where you will establish and maintain a close working relationship with the community and private sectors through advisory and committee participation.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive hourly rate of $20.00
- Temporary opportunity to gain hands-on experience and expand your skillset
- On-site position in a collaborative and supportive environment
- Located in the Dever Harbor| Port Houston area of Houston, TX
- Specialty: Public Health
Your New Role:
Join a leading public health organization in the Port Houston area. As a Bilingual Public Health Educator, you will develop cultural and linguistic health education materials and classes for community engagement. You will profoundly impact the patient experience as you plan, organize, and develop health education programs that meet community needs and prepare health education pamphlets, visual aids, or specialist projects. Be part of a dynamic team dedicated and committed to delivering quality patient care throughout Houston.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., with no weekends to offer a good work/life balance.
- A bachelor’s degree in education, Behavioral Science, or a closely related field such as Public Health is required
- No experience is required
- Experience with providing health education and diabetes education taught in Spanish is a strong plus
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is required
- Must have a Valid Texas Driver’s License
Your New Organization:
Join a patient-centric facility known for accessible public health resources to members of the community in need of assistance. As an employee of Team1Medical, you have access to health, vision, and dental insurance and a robust 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
Ready to take the next step towards career fulfillment as a Bilingual Public Health Educator with a renowned public health practice? Unlock your prescription for success in healthcare with Team1Medical – apply today. For additional information, call 713-590-2980.
Your Career Partner:
A Reserves Network Company, Team1Medical is a respected healthcare staffing agency committed to uniting remarkable talent with enriching opportunities. Our deep-rooted industry expertise ensures we are your steadfast partners on your path to growth in your medical career. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.