A global provider of marketing solutions is looking to add a billing specialist to their growing team. With over 58,000 employees in all major world markets, our companies specialize in advertising, digital marketing, communications planning, media, and public relations. Want to join a great company then continue reading!!
Job duties of the billing specialist:
- Contact clients regarding past due invoices by phone or email
- Assist with audit requests.
- Client Account Reconciliations
- Researching payments and applications
- Generate and distribute Accounts Receivable reports to Account Executives, Management and Clients
Requirements of the billing specialist:
- High school diploma
- 2-4 years’ experience in accounting
- Above average word and strong excel experience
Benefits for the billing specialist:
- $17.50 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00 pm
- Hybrid work schedule
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits in a Card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision
- Additional benefits such as: group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life, and identity theft
Quick apply today!!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.