The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Blaster/ Paint Set up
Anderson, TX 77830 US
Posted: 03/05/2023 2023-03-05 2023-04-20 Job Number: AK402995116
Blaster/ Paint Setup
Anderson Texas 77830
6:00 AM- 4:30 PM
$20.00-$22.56 (Depends on experience)
A global oil supply company in the Anderson area is seeking someone to assist their out growing paint department as a Blaster/Paint Prep. This role's Primary function is performing all assigned duties necessary to paint. This includes all aspects of painting from the prep work to the cleaning up process. Our client is ready to interview qualified candidates immediately!
What you will do:
- Assist Paint Setup in moving materials in and out of blast and paint booth
- Assist in hanging or setting up parts in blast booth to make ready for blasting and painting
- Assist Paint Setup in preparing parts to be blasted by cleaning and toping to comply with Paint Procedures.
- Cleans spray equipment and work area
- Maintain all blast equipment in good working order
What you need:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be able to operate a tow-motor and overhead crane
- Experience painting industrial equipment
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
What’s in it for you:
- Company associated with stability, longevity, and commitment to their employee’s satisfaction
- Great opportunity to get hands on experience with a well know global supplier
- During your employment with The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Call our office at (281) 724-4930 with any questions or to schedule an in-person interview. To schedule a phone appointment with a member of our recruiting team CLICK HERE!