Play a critical role in vehicle manufacturing when you become a Body Worker for a leading manufacturer in Winter Park, FL.
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity that, with good attendance and a great work ethic, can lead to a long and rewarding career with numerous opportunities for advancement.
Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive pay ranging from $19.50 - $21.00 an hour
- On-site position located in Winter Park, FL
- Monday – Thursday 4:30 pm – 3:00 am
Your New Role:
- As a Body Worker, you are responsible for all paint prep and body work functions with little supervision
- Seal all seams and prepare all products properly
- Sand and scuff areas on vehicles that may have prior paint defects
- Grind all welds and fill with body filler
- Wipe down all areas to be painted with a degreaser and solvent
- Mask off edges and areas where paint is not required
- Take tape and paper off bus after it is painted and dried
- Fill any dents and gouges in metal
- Air file, mix sand, and apply body fillers to finished surface
- Use of double action sander
- Apply caulking to proper areas
What You Need:
- Experience with Body Prep
- Must possess mechanical aptitude and mathematical skills
- Ability to determine the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job
- Prescreen testing required
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.