Lucrative starting pay (Depends on experience)
Direct Hire opportunity with growth access and client benefits
On-site position located in the Cincinnati, OH area
12 hour shift(s) - 7:00 pm to 7:00 am
3 days on 4 days off then 4 days on and 3 days off
Are you ready to make a significant impact on a thriving company? Become a pivotal member of our client’s global team with this direct-hire opportunity. As a Boiler Operator / 3rd Class Stationary Engineer you will operate stationary engines, boliers, and boilers equipment such as pumps, compressors, or air-conditioning equipment to supply and maintain steam or heat. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most to a Boiler Operator:
- Direct Hire opportunity with growth access and client benefits
- On-site position located in the Cincinnati, OH area
- 12 hour shift(s) = 7:00pm to 7:00am
- 3 days on 4 days off then 4 days on and 3 days off
- Generous PTO, Benefits and 401K package with company match
Your New Role:
As a Boiler Operator, you will have a big impact on the operations of equipment such as steam engines, generators, motors, turbines and steam boilers.
Boiler Operator Experience and Skills:
- 3rd class stationary engineers license
- Ability to operate 3 boilers and perform water tests
- Competence to operate cooling towers
- Maintain wastewater plant to maintain PH levels
- Operate and maintain plant chiller systems
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.If you would like additional information, call (336) 455-9558.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.