Bookkeeper Role – Here is your chance to join a thriving organization located in the heart of Omaha, Nebraska! This role is due to growth and expansion and will position you to have a bright future ahead. Work with a tenured team that can show you the ropes and help you get up and running so you can bring your expertise to the table. Apply today for consideration!
What Matters Most:
- $20/hour – competitive pay and benefits
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- On-site position in a beautiful office for collaborative and supportive environment
- Must have Associate’s degree in Accounting for consideration
Your New Role:
Join a highly desired employer in Omaha, Nebraska! As the Bookkeeper, you will prepare accounting reports and ensure all financial transactions are recorded timely and accurately. You will be part of the weekly meetings to review any outstanding items and maintain compliance as a team.
Be part of a team that is supportive, friendly and committed to making this a stellar place to advance your career as you learn and grow in your new role!
- Associate’s degree in accounting REQURED
- 1 TO 2 years experience in an accounting role
- Be highly organized and have a high attention to detail
- Must be highly proficient in MS Office
- Understand basic accounting processes and principles
Your New Organization:
Be part of a team that encourages team work and supports your ideas and input. This is a temp to hire role. Generous benefits are offered to you through TRN while you are on our payroll.
Take the leap towards financial excellence as a Bookkeeper with this reputable firm. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
For additional information, email your resume to email@example.com
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications. #FIN1
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.