Play a critical role in serving the airline shipping industry when you become a Bookkeeper for a family owned pet transportation company in Tampa, FL.
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity that, with good attendance and a great work ethic, can lead to a long and rewarding career with numerous opportunities for advancement.
Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most to a Bookkeeper:
- Salary Range 50k – 55k Annually
- Mon – Fri 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Located in the Westshore area
Your New Role as a Bookkeeper:
- Manage emails, memos, and other correspondence
- Daily account management—including bank accounts
- Document and ensure records are up-to-date
- Record and ensure compliance with financial transactions
- Complete invoices or maintain invoice documentation
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Ensure payments and deposits are accurate
- Confirm transactions are recorded accurately and appropriately
- Prepare sales reports and financial statements
What You Will Need as a Bookkeeper:
- Two to three years of experience in bookkeeping with accounts payable and receivables
- Strong experience with QuickBooks and Intuit
- Strong math, accounting, and data entry skills
- Experience working with spreadsheets
- Covid/Flu vaccinations
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search. Work where you want, when you want, and as often as you want. We offer both long-term positions for steady work and short-term positions for those seeking extra cash.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.