Box Clamp Operator
Sylvania, GA 30467 US
- Load and unload boxes/freight orders from containers with a clamp forklift.
- Receive, store, and issue materials, equipment, and other items from stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard.
- Stack and store merchandise in designated areas using a forklift, clamp, push-pull or other powered equipment.
- Pull and prepare products for shipment-Ensures that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Move product from staging and/or storage areas into trailers.
- Minimum of 2-year box-clamp operator experience.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to follow directions and be a team player.
- Standing, walking, pushing, pulling, bending, squatting, and reaching during your shift is required.
- Ability to lift 30-50lbs on a consistent basis.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced warehouse environment.
- 1st shift opportunity
- Weekday shift - weekends off!
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!