The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Kenosha, WI 53144 US
Posted: 02/13/2023 2023-02-13 2023-04-20 Industry: Machine Operator Job Number: JH918457213
Brake Press Operator
Do you have Brake Press experience? If so, apply now and join a company that offers a positive work environment and plenty of growth opportunities. Currently openings on 2nd shift.
What you will do:
- Set-up and operation of all forming fabrication Press Brakes (RG, HFB, HDS and FBD)
- Determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces
- Perform quality inspections of parts to produce products that exceed customer’s expectations
- Assist in efficient flow of raw materials routed to the Track as well as the flow of materials in down-stream processes of parts; Utilize space in an efficient manner
What you will need:
- 2+ years Press Brake Set-up and operating experience, preferably with Amada HFB-FBD equipment
- Dimensional measuring and shop math competence
- Understanding & knowledge of blueprint reading
- Strong degree of mechanical aptitude
What’s in it for you:
- 2nd shift: 3:30pm – 12:00am, Monday - Friday
- When you work as an employee with The Reserves Network you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
For more information contact our Milwaukee office at 414-453-9545. Or if interested, please send a resume to: email@example.com