Building and Grounds Maintenance
Do you have a background in Manufacturing Maintenance? If so, apply now for an immediate opening in Building and Grounds Maintenance! As the Building and Grounds Maintenance person, you will work with our globally recognized partner in Fairview Pennsylvania, who is a fully integrated supplier of quality parts and assemblies and recognized as a leader in aluminum and zinc die casting.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for all building and grounds maintenance, including inside and outside of company facilities
- Oiling and greasing all machines and equipment, changing machine air filters, maintaining coolant systems, and making sure the shop offices and restrooms are clean.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment and various daily, weekly, and monthly checks as required by IRI, OSHA, EPA, and DER, as assigned.
What You Need:
- High School or GED required
- 1+ year of technical instruction or related experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and department specific software
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive hourly rate starting at $15 an hour, depending on experience
- Temp-to-Hire opportunity with growth
- On-site position for a collaborative and supportive environment
- Third Shift – 11pm – 7am.
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search. Work where you want, when you want, and as often as you want. We offer both long-term positions for steady work and short-term positions for those seeking extra cash.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. If you would like additional information, call us at (814) 774-3842.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.