Work with one of the Houston’s largest transit providers. Recognized as an Outstanding Diverse organization by the Houston Business Journal. Culture is driven by three core values- act with integrity, consider others before self, and serve with respect.
As a Bus Operator Trainee, you will train in a classroom and on-the-job environment to operate the buses to transport passengers over specified routes to local or distant points according to time schedules, charters, and special services. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive pay starting from $21.20 an hour.
- Direct Hire opportunity with growth access and client benefits
- Position is in Houston, Texas 77091
- Work schedule of 40 plus hours a week-
Your New Role:
As a Bus operator, you will have a big impact on transporting passengers safely. Bus operator are the face of transporting passengers. Which is why it’s critical for our operators to always exhibit a positive public image, being people-oriented, courteous, and friendly.
What You Need:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- A minimum of 1 year of general work experience, which includes driving or direct customer service, is preferred.
- Must have a current Texas Driver’s License or must obtain one within two (2) years of hire.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus.
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental plans, and a 401K plan. This leading transportation supplier observes 9 paid holidays and offers paid time off.
Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – Apply today!
For additional information, call 281-724-4930.
Your Career Partner: Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Please submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.