Business Development Representative
Chicago, IL 60007 US
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities in the filtration industry.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with prospective and existing customers.
- Collaborate with the sales team to achieve individual and company sales targets.
- Exceed customer needs and recommend appropriate filtration solutions.
- Analyze competitor products and pricing to position the company’s products effectively.
- Participate in sales meetings, trainings, and workshops to enhance sales skills and product knowledge.
- A bachelor's degree in business, marketing, engineering, or any field related to sales or filtration is preferred but not required.
- NAFA (National Air Filtration Association) certifications are highly preferred but not required.
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years of air filtration experience, filtration sales experience, HVAC maintenance, and mechanical or facilities maintenance is required; Previous sales experience is highly recommended.
- Essential knowledge of CRM software is strongly desired.
- A proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets is required.
- Strong attention to detail, verbal and written communication, and time management skills are required.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check.
- Remote opportunity
- Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
- Become a part of a team whose mission is to provide high-quality filtration solutions to their valued customers.
- Apply for the organization’s benefits and competitive compensation package, including a base salary and commission system based on individual and team performance, health insurance, 401k, and opportunities for career growth within the institution.